Training & Education (T&E) is a very important part of the Ghana Rugby Development Plan and emphasis is placed not only to increase the general knowledge of the Ghana Rugby Family through online World Rugby Passport courses, but to also arrange as many one-on-one World Rugby training courses.
The next course for 2017 is in planning and will be a 5 day course that will include L1 Strength & Conditioning, L1 Sevens Coaching and L2 Sevens Coaching >>>
T&E Qualification Directory
Links and a summary can also be found here.
First Aid Course March 2017
Trainer: Mr Hermann Bolou, Ivory Coast
- Passport Certificates – Link to directory of World Rugby First Aid Passport Certificates on Facebook.
- Rugby First Aid Course Programme – Outline of the course (PDF)
- First Aid in Rugby Programme Evaluation Sheet – Outcome or evaluation sheet (PDF)
- First Aid Candidates March 2017 (PDF) Detail on candidates updated 2 March 2017
- First Aid Candidates March 2017 (Word) Detail on candidates updated 2 March 2017
SATURDAY 4 March 2017, 46 Okodan Road, Osu, Accra (Secretariat) – 8:30am to 5pm
Amuzuloh Salim, Clement Dennis, Anita Atieku, Ishmael Tettey Adamah, Ebenezer Elijah Eshun, Kenneth Othchere, Rashid Umar, Charles Eghan
SUNDAY 5 March 2017, 46 Okodan Road, Osu, Accra (Secretariat) – 8:30am to 5pm
Emmanuel Kalos, Rafatu Inusah, Lovemore Kuzorera, Kadija Adams, Sandra Siawaa Odame, Philip Asomani, Sani Alhassan, Theophilus A. Opai
Course Outcome – What candidates must be able to do